2015 NFL DRAFT TOP PROSPECTS

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, May 11, 2014.

1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

elite RB not as valuable as elite any other position because I can get good to very good RB in 2nd round and later. shit, Andre Ellington was a 6th rounder!

2. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

Jordan Jenkins - Georgia OLB. If the draft were today, I'd love for them to grab him.

I'll pop an OG prospect onto the list ----- Laken Tomlinson (OG) Duke. Massive man at 6-3 330.

3. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

Landon collins will be a mark baron 2.0

4. Chad9

Chad9 Member

I think the best one is with overthecap

5. Chad9

Chad9 Member

If FA began today, I'd have to guess that OG and WR would be tops on the list of needs. It just so happens that SF has two as follows:

OG Mike Iupati
    WR Michael Crabtree

I would only see one premier FA signed with Wilkerson's deal needing extension. And seeing the talent in the 2015 draft, I'd go for Iupati since so many good WR's will be there in the 1st. For good measure, I'd go RB in the 2nd with that deep class and give the offense the shot in the arm it badly needs.

6. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

Interesting that you put Beasley on that list. I'm a big Clemson fan but his NFL potential is very limited. He's definitely a one-sided player and has done well by blowing past the OL with his athlecism. This really doesn't translate well to the NFL. He'd be a situational pass rusher, at best.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I'm guessing that Beasley is only on there because Rex is focused on Clemson due to his son playing there, and since Rex gets a DP every year... Clemson.

8. Chad9

Chad9 Member

Yeah, but how many years have fans and media been fooled into thinking he's going for a small edge 3-4 pass-rushing OLB? How about every year. I don't believe such a player fits his defense. I think he likes non-prototypical 3-4 OLB's on the large side.

9. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

I want is TJ Yeldon in the 2nd round! That kid is going to be special at the NFL level.

10. RubenDias

Derrick Henry is better just more raw.

11. rsc1589

rsc1589 Active Member

Beasley.....tought situation here.

-First off, he is just as good as advertised. SO quick, would be a great OLB pass rusher. Still is small. 240 lbs. Would like to see him bulked up. Howeever! he is the strongest person pound for pound on the Clemson team. His combine alone might lead him into the top 10.

12. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

Nothing against Henry but TJ is Arain Foster 2.0

13. RubenDias

a injury prone , veggie , who lacks ability to pound his way in the endzone? Foster is not my cup of tea dude and to be fair yeldon will turn a better back then Foster is imo.

14. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

Aaron Maybin

15. rsc1589

rsc1589 Active Member

I get where you're going with this. Beasley has much better moves than Maybin. Coaches quoted him by saying he is pound for pound the strongest person they've ever seen.

16. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

The main college players I have high hopes for in 2015 are Ibrihim Moizoos and Hingle McCringleberry.

17. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

Add Lorenzo Mauldin (Louisville) to the 3-4 OLB list. He's getting a lot of buzz heading into the fall.

18. ccraveiro21

ccraveiro21 Member

melvin gordon is far and away the best rb prospect next year he is like jamaal charles in a lot of ways too which is exciting. also probably could be had in the second round just due to the fact that rbs are going later in the draft now( i.e. lacy 2 years ago, bishop sankey this year)

19. ccraveiro21

ccraveiro21 Member

Was just looking around and read about a corner KeiVarae Russel via a gangreennation article and found some interesting stuff about him. He is a corner for ND with good size (5'11), has been starting since day 1 of his freshman year and is apparently poised for a breakout this year. Another interesting note is that Brian VanGorder(old linebackers coach of jets) is new DC for ND and will be running very similar if not same scheme rex and the jets run while he is at ND. Another article i read via Bleacherreport mentions he will be matching up against Devante parker(Louisville) Jaelan strong( az state) and nelson agholor(usc) who are all probably top 10 receivers in next years class according to draftniks. Lastly an article on Cbssports talks about how Russel has the highest ceiling of any draft prospect ND has on the team next year which is pretty big praise. I think this guy is someone to keep an eye on...

20. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Reading this thread, everyone seems to have their very own favorite RB in this class. Mine is Jay Ajayi, a.k.a "Baby Beastmode".