17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. NorrinRadd12

NorrinRadd12 New Member

How much is parking, $25?

2. max

max Active Member

Parking FAQ & Maps

Things to Know:

If it is more convenient, green permit holders may park in any lot, and yellow permit holders may park in yellow or orange lots.

Parking lot toll plazas open five hours prior to kickoff.

Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders and adhere to the one car, one space policy.

Click Here to see the MetLife Stadium Parking Map

How much do the pre-paid parking permits cost?

• The pre-paid parking permits are available to Season Ticket Holders on a season-long basis as follows:
      • Club & Suite Holders: $350 ($35 per game)
      • PSL & 300-level Seat Holders: $250 ($25 per game)
      Please contact your Client Relations Representative for parking prices for limousines, RVs, box trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles.

Where can I park with my pre-paid parking permits?

Based on your seat location, your Pre-Paid Parking Permit will allow you to park in one of the three color-coded parking areas. The green colored lots are for Club and Suite season ticket holders, yellow for all PSL season ticket holders and orange for all 300-level season ticket holders. As in past years, you will need a Pre-Paid Parking Permit to park onsite (both on the stadium and arena side).
      Can I purchase parking passes for an individual game?
      For New York Jets games guests may purchase a pre-paid permit via Ticketmaster by searching for "Jets Parking." The permits sold here are for any Orange Lot (Lot P and all lots near the IZOD Center). New York Jets guests may also use the NFL Ticket Exchange. Guests will want to click on '"Show Parking Tickets" after reaching the page for the game they are attending. Passes are labeled "ORGA," "YELL," or "GREEN."
      • The "ORGA" permit will get a guest into any "Orange" Lot (Lot P, K and all lots near the IZOD Center)
      • The "YELL" permit will get a guest into any "Yellow" Lot (Lots B, D, J, L or M )
      • The "GREEN" permit will get a guest into any "Green" Lot (Lots E, F or G)
      *The numbers on the permits do not mean anything and do not guarantee a specific spot in a specific lot.

Is satellite parking available?

• Yes, two popular independently run parking alternatives are Secaucus Park & Ride and Murray Hill Parkway. Secaucus Park and Ride is located at 675 New County Rd. at Seaview Drive in Secaucus and costs $20 on Sunday, $28 on weeknights and $165 for 8 game passes — park your car, then hop on the NJ Transit train.
      Or use Murray Hill Parkway’s satellite parking, off of Paterson Plank Road and Union Avenue in East Rutherford, NJ. The parking lot opens four hours prior to kickoff, closes one hour after the game ends and costs $35 per game. There are approximately 1,600 parking spots available. Tailgating is permitted. The bus drop-off/pickup location on the MetLife Sports Complex is located in Lot G near the Pepsi Gate. For driving directions, use the following address:

Brook! likes this.
  3. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

I'm thinking of attending one or two games live this year. :mad:

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Anyone have 2 for the Giant game, send me a note please. Thanks. For kids and wife

MAKE THAT 1 LOSUY TICKET

#18604 sec314, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

stubhub now lets you buy Jets tickets one hour into the game. That's a lot of missed snaps if you want to wait out the cheapest tickets

6. GordonGecko

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko,,,,amazing huh ? I have been looking at prices from time to time especially now that the season is upon us,,,,,how low will they go ? And no PSL !

8. GordonGecko

heard through the grape vine that the Jets are allowing people to negotiate what they pay for a new PSL

I don't see the point point, negotiating to pay anything over $0 for a worthless asset is still overpaying, even if it's $1

9. JetsSec337Lot13B

In another couple years PSLs won't exist. You can already get 3 game packs in some PSL and club sections.

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

lets hope thats the case. fuck woody, fuck the nfl and fuck whoever let this sort of shit ever happen in the first place.

oh and fuck all those suckers who paid out their ass for those stupid fucking psls. go ahead tell me how happy you are, you're still a sucker.

11. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

I ended up picking up an extra PSL. While not at a negotiated price, the Lower Endzone PSLs, which are now $4,000, was sold to me at the old $2,500 rate. I realize the downsides of a PSL and know it's a sunk cost. I'm a sucker, but to me those 8 days a year are worthwhile and I enjoy sitting as close to the field as I do and having the same folks around me (more or less).

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I think it's great that you enjoy those 8 days , we can all relate but what I don't understand is why anyone would pay a PSL for those exact same seats when you can easily buy them on the net and not pay a
    PSL ?

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I'm very happy w/ my 2 for 1 PSL deal... but telling us to go fuck ourselves sounds like sour grapes.:confused:
    Turn the douche dial down just a tad ;)...lol

14. GordonGecko

8 days are enjoyable, the other 2 not so much

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

Too many things to quote here and I'm not tech savvy enough on these message boards but here's a couple thoughts:

1. It's very easy to judge people who bought PSLs but if they bought it for their own personal use who cares? A lot of people are bitter they lost their seats because of pricing. On the other hand if you never had season tickets and had the chance can you blame them for taking them? Maybe you're mad they overpaid but it was their right. We live in the USA you can spend your money on what you want as long as it's legal.

2. I never bought a PSL but I keep upper deck seats. I pay $650 a seat. I am finally starting to get some regulars around me. To me that's worth the extra money. I don't want to sit in front of a computer all week to look for my own seats. I buy/sell tickets on the secondary market as a side gig and probably do 400 or so SH transactions a year plus another 50 on other sites. I know I can save the preseason games and the lousy games but I also know it's not as easy to have that built in excuse.

16. GordonGecko

Bears monday night game already dumping. Lower Endzone Corner available right now for $88/ticket

17. max

max Active Member

I'm not surprised. We lost and moral is low right now.

I hope there aren't a ton of Bears fans at this game because I'll be there.

But I have to say attending Monday night games is an inconvenience . . .

You don't have the same amount time to tailgate if you work. You don't have as much of a recover time for work the next day if you want to get fucked up at the game.

The game itself is longer and can drag with the TV timeouts.

As of late, the jets haven't fared to well hosting prime-time football.

The only thing I like about going to a MNF is that I'm not missing other NFL games. (btw, when a jet game is on tv, that's the only game im watching)

Fuck da bears. Go jets.

Brook! likes this.
  18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

You want tickets for this game ? Easy to get,,,oceans of them available and cheap,,,,,you want to sit upstairs? Cost you 30 bucks,,,,,you want to sit lower level ? No problem and they are tanking there also big time with lots and lots of seats available and going under face value! Think these tickets are overpriced to begin with you would be correct !
    No regrets giving up my seats and honestly feel for you guys that bought psls !

19. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Same goes for Giants CBG

My boys are Giants fans.

I am taking them to Texans game today, I got 40 yard line upper prime seats just this morning for 70 bucks each including Blue parking. Combination of our yellow and orange is called Blue parking for Giants. I could have gotten 10 yard club tickets for 110 bucks each but they didn't have parking so I skipped it.

Both Giants and Jets ticket prices are tanking even it is only the third week of regular season. I guess economy is taking its toll more than people thought.

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook have fun today with your boys ! It does not help that both teams look shakey,,,,but the tickets are WAY overpriced to begin with and take into consideration that it is also a warehouse with some bad sightlines