I'll be the first to say it: Adrian Peterson belongs IN JAIL

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BleedGreen89, Sep 15, 2014.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

The governor of Minnesota is calling on the Vikings to change course and suspend Adrian Peterson for abusing his son. Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says Peterson — who admits that he whipped his son and caused cuts and bruises — should not be playing until he has gone through the legal process.

Dayton: “It is an awful situation. Yes, Mr. Peterson is entitled to due process and should be ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ However, he is a public figure; and his actions, as described, are a public embarrassment to the Vikings organization and the State of Minnesota. Whipping a child to the extent of visible wounds, as has been alleged, should not be tolerated in our state. Therefore, I believe the team should suspend Mr. Peterson, until the accusations of child abuse have been resolved by the criminal justice system.”

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

4. joeuser

joeuser Active Member

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS!?

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Let me explain football: it's the intent of opposing running backs to "get the fuck away" from their opponents - that's the general idea in football.

As for the "or else" part, what was that to mean? That you'd kick Adrian Peterson's ass? Please say that's what you meant. : )

6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

7. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

I dont believe in god or heaven or hell. Its bullshit

CaneGreen and TNJet like this.
  8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

A.P.s gunna look like a jackass. If he did it once, he did it twice, then he definitely has done it MANY times and its only a matter of time before more dirt spills out. This guy should come clean now before the avalanche hits him.

9. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

Try 1850...they're despicable people

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Try thinking that way when you have been in prison as long as Gunther has.

11. CaneGreen

CaneGreen Member

Basically, if kids dont fear their parents they dont fear anybody. FACT! Some kids just need to be talked to, others need their asses kicked. Either way, better the parents get in kids ass and teach em about authority before they get big enough for the police get involved...anyone been watching the news lately? It could cost them their life at this rate. Pigs takin dudes out...better know when to stfu and just keep it moving. I live in Newark Nj. Pretty sure some of these idiots would have turned out a lil better if daddy was there to give em a good old fashioned ass whoopin when they were younger. That said there's a right and wrong way to do things...but there's a stern line between child abuse and a whipping. In no way in hell is this child abuse. And stop calling it a tree branch, if any of you would like to see the diffrence between a fucking tree brach and a switch ill gladly provide pictures...don't be dull.

#51 CaneGreen, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  12. CaneGreen

CaneGreen Member

And wtf is this?^ all this sticking your noses and having an opinion about another grown ass man and how he disciplines his childern yet comments like this fly here on TGG and theres no outrage? let me find out....

13. Gunther

Gunther Member

You have many undercover cowards in this group. People who want others to do the fighting while they sit back like a bunch of vaginas and take the higher ground. It's more funny than anything and it shows that their time is running out. Don't have any true ideas to bring the nation forward, but like their predecessors, their only answer and it will always be their answer is violence and punishment. What do you expect from some people who's brains have never evolved enough to know what it means to be a human being. Just look at how this country solves it's problems.

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Um, so you were saying something about violence and punishment, huh, Gunther . . . .?

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I would kick Adrian Peterson ass, I dont put up with shit like this, he needs to leave the public eye like the coward and pussy he is. Only a complete bitch would beat up a 4 year old the way he did because he cant do it to anyone his own size because they would beat the living hell out of him.

16. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

I agree with you to a point. Kids overall today including my own are so fucking out of control its disgusting.
    I got my ass tore up every time I fucked up as a kid and today I thank my parents for it. Without it I never would have learned my lesson.
    But what AP did is obviously child abuse. A four year old cannot fuck up to the point to deserve that. There is a big difference between discipline and abuse and that shit is clearly abuse.

CaneGreen likes this.
  17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Of course. And you are the starting half back for which professional football team again?

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I appreciate the smart ass comments.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Appreciate the candor; amused by the prediliction for psychedelics.

20. CaneGreen

CaneGreen Member

I agree its a bit excessive. Im honestly chalking it up to him not being the brightest individual.. and he did use more force then necessary. But I reserve the title of child abuser for the truly sick individual that get their kicks out of starving, beating, locking away, molesting, humiliating, degrading, and neglecting children. Someone that has no love for that child what so ever and goes out of their way to show them just how much they don't care for them. I honestly feel that AP loves his kid and, while going a bit far, was trying to instill a little disciplines in the child. Question. My little girls 5. Last week I spanked her butt because she went absolutly nuts...kicking, screaming, the whole 9, when I told her she wasn't getting any candy before bed (her grandmother sneaks her some from time to time)....and I spanked her ass good too. The next morning before school she hugs me and says 'daddy i apologize' and I explain to her simply that she can't go wild when we tell her no and that mommy and daddys word is final. Was I a terrible parent because I used physical force to get my point across?

#60 CaneGreen, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    Jay Bizniss likes this.