2 Officers Shot in head in Brooklyn, Possible Ambush

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Dec 20, 2014.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Happened in the Bronx last night too. Someone went to shoot a cop and didn't realize he was out of bullets

2. typeOnegative13NY

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

just read. It was an 18yr shooting out windows. By the time he pointed it at the cops head the gun was empty. Wowzers.

4. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

I certainly think cops need to be held to a higher standard, but pieces of shit like Al Sharpton and Bill de Blasio, and the media enable these disgusting acts of savagery. Sick of the vitriol against cops. They are good people, most of them.

5. typeOnegative13NY

Every group of people will have bad apples. Cops,churches...any large number. But this country is in this state because people are stereotyping based on 2 incidents,in which they refuse to accept the facts. My brother is a cop and he said if thye want to be upset about something,be upset about the Cleveland incident. That cop handled it wrong...you don't just approach a gunman.

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Those body-cams seems to be effective, stats don't lie. I don't like em but I like the statistics so if departments want to use them, then use them. Tax payers pay enough anyway, so for a couple more dollars to get a more efficient job, why not.........

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Just leave the blame where it belongs, with the people breaking the law. Al Sharpton, Barak Obama and CNN aren't responsible for this whack job's actions, unless you buy the idea that nobody anywhere is responsible for his own actions any more.

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not really deep into this, but from what I've read so far: 1 guy kills his wife/gf in Md. drives to New York so he can kill 2 cops to avenge the Grand Jury verdicts. Am I reading this right? Sounds like this guy is using the grand jury uproar as cover for being a nutcase that was on a killing spree instead of some self righteous avenger.

9. typeOnegative13NY

Cmon,man..you cant seriously believe that the sensationalism of the subject isnt fueling peoples emotions. Some can handle it,some cant. But without media and social media,this situation is seriously deflated

10. typeOnegative13NY

and you have a lot of people cheering him on all over the net. And Police dept all over the NY area are intercepting copycat like threats

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I really don't buy it. Its like saying that music you listen to makes you love satan.

12. typeOnegative13NY

People look to be empowered. Sharpton,DiBlaso,Holder,CNN...all did that for these protesters. The families got on CNN and called for protests. If there was no attention,they wouldn't have done it. After a day or 2,there was widespread "what do we want? dead cops,when do we want them?now". Those same Leaders and encouragers said and did nothing to stop that change in protest terminology. So if Big Al hasn't come out and said its wrong,then it must be ok. The majotiy of these people are not acting on theor own,and they don't even know it.

13. Gunther

Gunther Member

I don't have to agree with an ignoramus such as yourself because of your butt hurt feelings. You are insignificant. Nothing to be agreed with.

14. typeOnegative13NY

That's how I feel about it too. Put a fucking gate up and tell them to deal with their own shit from now on. Shoot eachother,rob eachother I don't give damn. Bring that shit across the gate in any form but peace and get shot

15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. typeOnegative13NY

There are people who wont like the tone. But as a member of a family with multiple cops,its not fair for them to have to go to high crime,tense cop hating neighborhoods where they are targets and then be judged on how they do their job and make it back home again. These shit communities have to clean themselves up from within before anyone can deal with them as they do everyone else.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

This shit community has cleaned up. Positive relations with cops have also increased. This shit community is now white, black, and Jewish and together we attend meetings (well usually the Hasidic Jews don't) to help improve the place .

What I'm trying to say is that not everyone in these places are cop hating, gutter dealing, drunken, destroy every new item, trigger happy assholes.

And also your family signed up to fight crime, not pick roses from a garden. They have to enter areas where crime is to help get rid of it.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

18. typeOnegative13NY

I didn't mean that community,i was referring to crime ridden areas in general. When the good people of a community don't assist in kicking criminals out,but rather protect them ,which is what happens when it come to police then the alleys are darker for cops. There are more than enough people who would rather side with criminals to avoid being labeled in their community then ever side with cops.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I was reading quotes yesterday from people who live in the neighborhood and based on what I was reading many of them have said that the location is known to be a spot where the police sit and have a presence. The people were all saying that since the police have been there crime has gone down in the area.

Obviously I was speaking out of emotion but sometimes I think if people would understand the impact having no police in the neighborhood would have on them they might change their tune. I get the peaceful protests, I support it if that's your thing but many times there are bad seeds in the protests that draw on the emotion of people to get them to hate, get them angry and manipulate them to do bad things for "the cause"

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

For starters outside of killing someone what could have caused them to deserve to die? Sorry but even if they were taking bribes or sleeping on the job they didn't deserve to die.

And in a civilian death rational people look at the facts, I never made many comments about the Brown case until I read the facts and the grand jury testimony. I believe that Brown did reach for Wilson's weapon and the officer responded accordingly.

As far as Garner yeah, that's a little bit more tricky. Even if the officers were not found guilty I thought at the very least it should have gone to trial. Garner didn't deserve to die but it's all about choice and personal responsibility, he very easily could have cooperated with the officers or he could have not have committed 30 other crimes in his lifetime for the officers to know him.