17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha thats funny pointless waste of hey were cutting you a break bullshit.

idiocy.

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hey AC9

I think this is not that bad. Yes the total isn't changing but dumping regular season tix at face value is easier than dumping PS tickets.

3. alleycat9

true, i didnt really look at it that way.

for guys who go to the games it seems a bit silly though?

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Received an email from the jets,,,,something along the lines of " come on back " ,,,,,,and to call the ticket office,,,,,,,in a nutshell I despise the Jet ticket office, pretty much everyone who works there and is associated with them ! I giggle ever time I get an email, phone call or regular mail from them ! A good analogy would be ,It's kind of like the ex girlfriend that broke up with you to move on to another guy or better things and treated you like crap on the way out and comes back begging, now crawling to get you back !
    Never buying season tickets again,,,I shall pick and choose and get tickets from friends and secondary market when I want to go to games .

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Revolving door Jets sales reps are always desperate

6. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

Very little chatter about renewals and invoices this spring. I assume everyone is happy? I think the team on the field has finally got us all a bit excited (or I hope).

7. jetbo

jetbo Member

Yes, it's all Good. We just have to prop up the QB position and we're ready to rumble in 2015. RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I'm going to Disney World,,,,,just sayin

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Called the Jets in February and schmoozed the rep and made nice. Call today and I got an upgrade to sec 338 Row 10. $10 more per ticket but at the 45 yard line. Was in 337 row 7 at the 30 yard line. Very happy. Now if I can get down to row 4 someday... but for now very happy. Can't wait for the season!!!

CBG likes this.
  10. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I haven't been in here in a while, thought I'd check in. I've received two calls from the Jets this Spring but missed each call and haven't called back. I do expect to go to many games this year.

Last year I went to 6 of the 8 home games by buying as I went along, and it worked out OK. These prices are just too high for today's market to spend all at once in advance, in that stadium, in this weather, for a team that (though I love dearly) isn't exactly a SB team. I still miss my $80 Lower level under the overhang seats at the old place.

alleycat9 likes this.
  11. alleycat9

ugh... loge you just set me back. i hadnt really thought about how much i hate this stadium in awhile. but thinking back to 2nd row mezz at 75 bucks a pop..... fuck woody.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I guess over time you forget what you had. The place itself has a home depot feel and look and the seats are further away from the field but its so so much easier walking into the stadium, driving to and from and walking around inside. It feels like home to me so I just need some magical moments to build upon and I hope we are on our way. Face it, bottom line. Its about winning playoff games at home that make the place. They could play in the lot for all I care. Just win dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18792 sec314, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  13. max

max Active Member

I completely agree. If we make a run to the playoffs or are even in playoff contention late in the year I think the stadium be filled with green and rocking. It's about the fans feeling good in the present and also about the future.

Think about in '10 and '11 when Rex and the jets were fun football teams to watch coming off playoff runs. That place seemed like a good home. Fans weren't selling there tickets in bunches to opposing teams fans.

I think that vibe from the early Rex years can be recreated with Bowles and our revamped O and D.

14. alleycat9

i dont think it will ever be the same for me. mostly because i got priced out long long ago.

i will always hate that goddamn place, maybe not as vehemently as i once did but i will always despise it to some extent. and in turn i will probably always despise woody as well.

yes, now that i think about it fuck that goddamn shit show of a place and fuck woody.

CBG likes this.
  15. alleycat9

anyone know where 227 is? his profile say he last posted almost a year ago. thats a bit disturbing to me. hope the dude is ok.

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

I thought you were dropping your seats and moving to the $50 seats? lol

I've just accepted the stadium as it is. I don't like it at all but I pay less for my seats now than I did in the old place and I sit in the first row of my section (I used to pay $75 in the old place and now pay $65). I also sat in the upper deck in the old place so while the seats are higher and further back it wasn't as big a shock for me as it was for others in the lower and mezzanine levels.

This will be my 25th year going and Jets Sunday home games are a time to spend time with family and tailgate friends. As long as that part is enjoyable that's all I care about.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Nice memory 337... ha. Yeah getting rid of our coach and gm and replacing them with professionals and finally addressing our depth in FA brought me back for another go. Does not take a lot to get me back its all I know and love..

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Went to site for my upgrade day. Figured, what the hell, lets see what we got. Moved back 1 row in same section to row 11 and got the 3rd and 4th seat in row . Finally made it to the 50 yard line. Now if I could just move down to row 4 and get an aisle seat I will be done. For now, very happy.

Sec338, Row 11, Seats 15,16

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

Congrats!! Were there a lot of seats available?