2015 NCAA Football Thread

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by JStokes, May 7, 2015.

1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Guys, this is how much it hurts to be a Cornholer. You are living so far in the past, that you need to root for Jim Harbaugh, one of the biggest douchebags in sports, as a player...and then a coach for a cadillac organiztion, to root for a team...that;s better than yours.

Umm..To see the pic, next to Pathetic, in Websters...check the icon, of the guy quoted.

Just Sayin.

2. Hobbes3259

Both Darren Sproles, and Danny Woodhead, have been on multiple teams. Take that with clock management, and tell me how smart coaches and GMs really are.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Nice non sequitur.

That's almost as obscure as a Geno007 post with better syntax and punctuation.

_

4. Hobbes3259

Clearly the definition of non sequitur escapes you. The logic being that excepting the pats, the non defined feature open role guy, escapes all NFL coaches. As does the simple math of clock management.

Let's revisit Rex.

Watching Woodhead at practice.

"Damn he's good, but at tjhe end of the day...the Size"

Remind me again about what happened to Quentin Coples. Which guy will finish with more years in the league?

5. JStokes

Tilting at windmills Don.

_

6. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

7. Hobbes3259

I can. Indefinitely.

That's why the ladies love me...

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

The same reason Nebraska's #68 ……except that Nebraska didn't lose over 40% of their starters to various season-ending tears and fractures (inc. star QB Malik Zaire) while still managing to compile a 10-1 record (only loss: 24-22 at #1 Clemson). Nine starters…..nine.

9. JStokes

Husker what was your QB doing yesterday, trying to break the INT record?

He must have launched 6 Hail Mary jump balls into triple coverage with no shot of completing them other than to the defenders.

And 4th and inches and he throws an awful 25 yard fade into the EZ with a guy running a terrible pattern?

That was some bad QBing.

_

10. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

He's so bad. Thank God we have a great QB recruit of of Calfornia coming in for next season so this retarded SOB can ride the pine for his senior year. Every game it's the same shit with him. He's a turnover machine.

I can't even blame the coaching for that loss. I mean what can they do when their only option for QB is a retard who always throws into coverage. That was a very winnable game and he lost it for them with 4 ints.

With that said watch the Jets draft him.

11. JStokes

He's like Fitz with a stonger arm. I couldn't understand all the hail mary's. Was crazy. I just didn't understand that last play call on 4th on inches. That guy is athletic enough to roll out and pick it up himself.

_

12. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

NCAA rule, if anyone knows the answer.

Defense blocked the extra point, it bounced then the lineman that blocked it swatted it forward to a teammate, clearly swatted, did not attempt to grab it, the ball went forward at least 3 yds to his teammate who was coming around the outside, he then ran it 90 plus yds for 2 pts.

I am guessing it is legal since they allowed it and the announcers did not mention it but figured I would ask here in case the officials and announcers just missed the call. Just didn't seem right to me.

13. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

Urban Meyer embarrassing Harbaugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Yah he was pretty terrible. I wasn't impressed with either QB. Its just amazing how many of these QB's don't throw spirals half the time. They just wing it in there and hope a play is made. With that being said, watch my Gators Treon Harris today mail it in harder than if Geno and Sanchez had a baby. Treon is terrible. But hey at least its not Driskel.

15. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Watch Connor Cook light it up today against Penn State. I'm a fan of him and think he is a good prospect. Hackenberg on the other hand lol... Already has a interception. Get ready for another 40% completion rate performance.

16. JStokes

Connor Cook with his 56% comp rate.

Just set his feet, no pressure and overshot a wide open receiver by 5 yards on a 15 yard throw.

_

17. JStokes

Now Burbridge is a guy I like.

_

18. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

He's kind of improved from last season: much better against pressure, doesn't see ghosts anymore. I need to see more, but when he's on he can be really good at times. I don't why his completion percentage low, though.

19. JStokes

That's my issue with him.

He's not automatic.

He makes some beautiful throws but he's just not consistently great, and with that run game and that line he should be.

_

20. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

This color commentator loves Cook; you'd think he's the second coming of Rodgers listening to him.