Monday Presser Updates

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DaBallhawk, Nov 23, 2015.

1. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

So this is why Demario didn't play every snap (as usual). He got banged up. Here I thought Bowles finally realized the guy completely stinks, but apparently not so.

2. DaBallhawk

Todd being Todd. All he had to do was announce some changes. Instead he gives us this scapegoat bullshit with Coples.

3. jsyankees12

jsyankees12 Member

Joe has the biggest "sky is falling" mindset I've ever heard. Calling for Spags as our D coordinator....like the Giants didn't give up 52 points to the Saints like two games ago. Also saying we're not gunna win another game the rest of the way? Look, playoffs may be a long shot but seriously preaching 5-11? C'mon man

4. DaBallhawk

Coaching mixup. Why does this shit continue to happen with the Jets each week? There were multiple mixups last week as well (Decker/Davis) what the fuck are they doing? Grow the fuck up man. What kind of coaching staff is this? You gonna call out the rookies like Devin for making a mistake and stop being rookies since they're being paid like everybody else, how about you start with yourself and then move to the next guy. What a joke.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I wish we had one of those front offices that never makes a mistake ever - basically you get lucky drafting or landing a great QB then everything else is pretty easy - if you don't have one (like 3/4 of the league) then you're gonna have a bad time

6. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

I'm genuinely curious, how many of these 12 man penalties have we had this year?

From the eye test, it seems like they have definitely been better in that regard from past years, but I say that with zero clue of it actually being the case.

Right now, my biggest complaint with Bowles is staying with Davis and Cromartie. Davis has to be out of the lineup, or at the very least, not the one covering RB's out of the backfield. MLB will definitely have to be addressed at the end of the season.

7. DaBallhawk

I think at least 3-4 that I can remember. Special teams included.

Agree with the rest.

8. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Fitz could do more looking off--instead of being defensive I hope he tries to improve himself in this area.

9. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

Is this the same "leader" that just said about Coples, "I don't know. I'm on the offensive side of the ball"?

LIJetsFan likes this.
  10. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Season is not over at 5-5. Giants blew a chance to go to the playoffs by playing Eli too soon his rookie year. I have seen teams come bak from playing like we have been playing. Schedule helps, too. Beatable teams ahead. If it clicks in for some of these so-called good players.

11. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I love reading your positive posts....

12. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

He cuts Aboushi and ends up with Wesley Johnson and Brian Winters as the only OL backups. Aboushi was better than both of these guys.

He now cuts Coples because the jets are stacked on the inside where he wanted Coples to play, younger player let go for older players....hhhmmm

If the younger player gives you the same thing the older player gives you, why not stay with younger player?

Either Bowles is lost as a HC or it's just some line he is feeding the media.

NYJetsO12 and DaBallhawk01 like this.
  13. bartscott

bartscott Well-Known Member

Nothing on that schedule was more "beatable" than T.J. Yates.

TwoHeadedMonster and NYJetsO12 like this.
  14. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

the past is the past. I know they can play better. How much is the question.

15. DaBallhawk

He was probably one of the best QBs we played all year if you just go by his performance. Made zero mistakes, and showed great accuracy. Of course it wasn't all that impressive if you consider Bowles had Pace, Bowen and Douzable "chase" him.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  16. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

We shitslide our way into the playoffs

Frankly, our opponents just have to play worse than us

Till we show some powerful play on defense and offense from FIRST quarter on I can't think otherwise

17. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Joe Benigno is a chicken little-esq moron. :rolleyes:

18. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

I seem to recall Kevin Mawae playing with a club for a left hand......... a few stitches??? I'm a little dissapointed in Mangold here.....

19. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Just think about that ...I went on record last week saying I lowered my expectations because of these guys and and Bowles playing Davis, Cro, etc. That coupled with OL with the loss of colon, Mr M is playing like shit, WR who seem to think catching every other ball is ok.... A HC who seems to have hit the rookie wall .....

20. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

I'm a moron....it's his snapping hand, I thought it was his other hand, that is why I said this. I officially retract that statement. :(