Democratic Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 13, 2015.

1. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Another thing that Bernie has going against him that Obama didn't... I saw CNN try and interview him after a rally or a speech or debate or something. They tried 3 or 4 different cameras going from one to the next just to get him at a good angle. The man has a face for radio.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Bernie cries too much. The race is over because he lost

deathstar likes this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

huge fan of free bacon

deathstar likes this.
  4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I too am totally against charity fraud, isn't everyone? Odd though, that neither the "whistleblower" nor the Free Bacon writer have seen fit to present any response from the charity or any person charged with its operation, whoever that might be, though it is highly unlikely the candidate lends much more than a name. This used to be called yellow journalism, now it seems to be an acceptable political tactic.

5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Will Hillary have all male interns? You know, to keep Bubba in check.

6. KingRoach

Open relationships are all the rage right now; the Clintons were just ahead of the times. Every woman should know that the best way to keep her man happy is to look the other way when we stick our dicks in other women.

Bio: I fuck other women and my girl has accepted it.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Yea - Hillary wasn't exactly accepting of Bills extra marital affairs. You might want to dig into that one a little bit.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I'm assuming you're a Cromartie fan?

9. BrowningNagle

Clinton described herself as "dumbfounded, heartbroken and outraged" when her husband told her about his relations with Lewinsky.

"Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him," she wrote. "'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?'"

From the personal papers of Diane Blair, a close friend and advisor to Hillary Clinton for many years before her death from cancer in 2000. Archives held at the University of Arkansas.
    http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/02/politics/documents-clinton-blair-files/index.html

10. KingRoach

Hahahahahha. Omg I literally lol. For someone that doesn't believe anything that a politician says, you decide to believe that? Yeah, ok.

I'm sure her saying, "yeah I let Bill do what he wants" would have gone over really well to her girl power constituents.

As I'm thinking about your post I'm still chuckling. You may have made my day today. Thank you.

11. KingRoach

The real hero in this is Gloria Steinam. She led the charge for equal treatment for women. After a couple generations girls are very accepting of the fact that sex is just sex. If guys can fuck for fun then so can girls. If sex can be just sex then it can be done outside of a committed relationship without damaging the bond.

My female roommate "I went out with a guy last night. He was incredibly hot but dumb as a rock; he couldn't carry a conversation."

Me "did you fuck him?"

Her "duh, did I tell you how hot he was?!?"

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

http://townhall.com/columnists/john...ys-war-on-the-women-who-boinked-bill-n1970596

13. KingRoach

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Did I say anything about her being heartbroken? I'd be surprised if she even had a heart.

TNJet likes this.
  15. KingRoach

It was referrenced in the article posted after you suggested I look into it a little, so yeah.

Ahh. You edited in the jab after I replied so I'm not sure what direction we're going

16. BrowningNagle

When you grow up you'll realize this isn't sustainable and sex matters. I would think long and hard about it now with half this country having some kind of disease but that's besides the point and I won't kill your buzz. But sex can't be just sex, with people, this is real life. In that Seinfeld episode "The Deal" George Constanza said it best when Seinfeld was trying it out:

"George: Where are you living? Are you here? Are you on this planet? It's impossible. It can't be done.
    (He sits back down) Thousands of years people have been trying to have their cake and eat it too. So all of a sudden the two of you are going to come along and do it. Where do you get the ego? No one can do it. It can't be done.

Jerry: I think we've worked out a system.

George: Oh, you know what you're like? You're like a pathetic gambler. You're one of those losers in Las Vegas who keeps thinking he's gonna come up with a way to win at blackjack."

--

When you are young its fun and games but then women grow older and they want marriage and babies and commitment. And Men want that too. As much as its appealing to bang every woman we see our whole lives and we envy our friend who lives alone in his 40s and actually does, we kinda dont want that either. We all have our moment. Here's mine. I lived with this older broad years ago and I thought I was living the dream: We split her rent so I was living their dirt cheap. She was in her female sexual peak (early 30s) and I was in my male sexual peak (early 20s). We went at it all the time, sex is just sex right? We had a nice arrangement whereby we weren't really in a relationship, we just lived with each other, had fun, cared for each other and we could bang whoever we wanted. I was too naive and shudder to think about that now. Lets just say that fairy tale didn't end too well for me, her, or the kitchen windows that she smashed all to shit.

A few weeks later I was paying triple in rent with a different, more serious girl, who wanted no part of those fun and games and I preferred it.

17. KingRoach

To each his own. Times change. Imagine telling Jerry you could carry around a computer in your pocket.

Times change. People evolve. Some faster than others. It seems like you were never suited for casual dating. You went from living with one girl to living with another. I have no problem with that. Different strokes for different folks. The traditional stereotype is that women want commitment and men want to fuck around. Those days are gone. If a girl wants a monogamous commitment it's no longer bc she's a girl but bc it's what she wants as a person.

Btw straight white males constitute a redicilously small amount of stds. Feel free to do some research on that. Did you know we constitute such a small percentage of AIDS cases that we're not even represented on the graph/table?

Ps. You don't know anything about me besides the fact that I live in the city and went to the NFL draft in Chicago this year.... And I guess now you know I like to fuck, my girlfriend has accepted it and my roommate is a girl.

18. BrowningNagle

Ok :)

19. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

We have another barcs or soxx here who has it all figured out