Thoughts on my team?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Martin&theJETS, Aug 24, 2015.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I'm trying too. But its hard to get a bite. I want to get someone like Agahlor (sp??) but the owner won't budge

2. dawinner127

I think it's the other way more so than not. WRs always seem to pop up on the wire whereas RBs are dime-a-dozen.

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I don't know if we are agreeing or not? outside of the elite backs it's kind of a crap shoot so that's why I chose to prioritize WR and QB.

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

That surprises me, I think most people would make that trade.

5. dawinner127

But if you know you can get a rock solid RB2 like a Forsett or someone around that range I think you take him over a guy like AJ Green. The only way you get the premier RB that pops up off of FA is if you have the #1 Waiver. Other than that its easier to get a WR off of Waivers. If I understand your thinking correctly, you think because guys like Gore, McCoy, or FOrsett are going over those other WR1s, you can get better value on them? I think what i Just said was so wordy where it's kind of confusing me, let me know if you need clarification (not being rude, just trying to get my point across).

And abouit that trade offer, it was Gordon for Eifert and Algahor. I'm shocked he turned it down. I also offered Gordon for Allen Robinson and D. Freeman on Atlanta and the guy laughed. Shocked.. I'm going after Cooper, Adams or Jarvis Landry so we shall see.

6. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call Forsett rock solid, he had one good year. Last year he, CJ Anderson, Jeremy Hill were all on waivers and this year their adp is rnd 2. I'll take an AJ Green all day.

That Robinson trade is pretty shocking. I'm not a Gordon fan, wasn't before the draft and he's looked really meh in action, but they are gonna force feed him and most people are still in on his hype right now.

7. dawinner127

I am in love with forsett this year. 1) they have a top 5 oline in Baltimore 2) tressman has said they will go with what has worked in the past there in Baltimore.. A strong ground game and 3) if they do go away from the ground game forsett can catch the ball out of the backfield. Forte averaged over 30 catches more a year under tressman than he did with Lovie smith. All signs point towards forsett having a terrific year

8. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Imagine if I would have cut Ellington and picked up Johnson... I would have won my league haha.

9. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I told u to cut freeman lol

10. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Hahaha, ended up being the highest scoring RB. It's ok, I did end up cutting him when he got injured week 2. I had to trade Forsett and Sanders to get him back (got Hyde too).... Still lost in the playoffs. Couldn't win the ship 3 years in a row.

11. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Great call on David Johnson.