Democratic Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

As an anti-Hillary person, I will say that her speech was not terrible.
    Not much substance, and it seemed that she was trying really hard to be likable that seemed overly forced at times.

My biggest take was that the Dems accuse Trump of not having a plan or laying one out.
    I didn't here Hillary lay out any detailed plan, she spoke in generalities (like Trump) and the closest thing to a plan was in her unrealistic economics of free college, I am going to make the bankers, Wall Street and rich pay.

I love how the Democratic part has conned a lot of people into believing they are the party of the middle class.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I thought it was a good speech that was probably effective in convincing people on the fence who aren't aware she lies about everything. A lot of strong take downs of Trump. When I heard people criticizing her outfit on the radio this morning I knew my take that it was effective was accurate. That's the best you've got? Who gives a flying fuck what she wore?

Here's something I find interesting. The convention was full of people building up Hillary, documenting all of the things she's done publicly and privately that make her a good candidate. That's fine, that's what everyone does and should do. But why wasn't there a single mention of the Clinton Foundation that has supposedly been helping people across the globe over the past 10-15 years? Wouldn't and shouldn't she be proud of that?

Not a single mention.

Clinton Cash

#1802 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    BeastBeach likes this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Actually it is very important to me because it shows the complete hypocrisy of the entire group. It shows that they are concerned with one thing and one thing only and that is keeping themselves and their party in power. Now that Obama has had his 8 years and can't be on the throne anymore he is doing what he can to keep the power in the Democratic party no matter what he has to say. So did Obama lie 8 years ago or did he lie this week? Did Sanders lie a few months back or did he lie this week?
    The same happens on the Republican side, none of them give a damn what they say as long as they can pull the wool over the eyes of the voting public again.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  4. The Waterboy

In the short time I listened college, health care and minimum wage were brought up, infrastructure I heard before. That was in about a 10 minute stretch I heard those mentioned.

No, it wasn't a free stuff free for all like Bernie but free college, expanded health care, $275 billion in infrastructure over 5 years, $15 minimum wage. Granted the $15 minimum wage would not come from the banks and Wall St. like she claims much of the other will.
    Does anyone really believe her when she says she is going to go after big banks and Wall St.? I don't in the least.

Now don't get me wrong, we need to do something about college costs, we need to fix the health care system, we need help with infrastructure. But her claiming she is going after Wall St. for all that cash is laughable.

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I think its safe to say no minds were changed among the hardcore supporters of either candidate but that really wasn't the purpose. The RNC is about Trump, the DNC is about Clinton and neither will give the other the benefit of the doubt so, that leaves the middle. What was surprising was all the Republicans who actually spoke at the DC. Moreso than all the starpower was all the Republicans that advocated voting for country instead of party. Trump has done some serious damage to the GOP.

People that hate Hillary will continue to hate her. People that love Hillary will continue to love her as well. This election has suddenly turned into a contest for the Undecideds. The best thing for the Dems would be for their surrogates to continue spreading a positive message. The best thing for the Trump camp would to somehow, get him to pivot towards a posture that doesn't remind people of a petulant 12 year old having to hit back at every perceived slight. The more Trump runs his mouth, he endears himself to his base, but turns off almost as many undecideds.

Doom and Gloom vs. a Bright and shiny future. Sounds more like a Jet messageboard than an presidential election.. :)

BTW, I re-registered as a Democrat and am glad I did. No more hiding as an Independent as there was a time I voted for GOP candidates who weren't batshit crazy. Now? They no longer exist for the most part. I guess you'll start to see more of them pop up at Democratic events in the near future..

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

8. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

9. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Dude, the Russians want Trump because they think Putin can bully him into lifting the sanctions Obama has imposed. They don't want to admit it, but Obama has been fucking Putin straight in the ass lol it's not even funny.

FlaJet and deathstar like this.
  10. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Um, I highly doubt that anyone can bully Trump. Trump is the bully :) If you said that Putin would outsmart Trump, I might have agreed. But bully him... nah.

11. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

FBI warned Clinton campaign last spring of cyberattack

One of the sources said agents conducting a national security investigation asked the Clinton campaign to turn over internal computer logs as well as the personal email addresses of senior campaign officials. But the campaign, through its lawyers, declined to provide the data, deciding that the FBI’s request for sensitive personal and campaign information data was too broad and intrusive, the source said.

They sure have a lot to hide....

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I am hoping wikileaks is saving a bombshell or two for November 1st.

13. The Waterboy

I like Cary Fiorina's tweets yesterday. One in particular
    Kind of like the Patriot Way.

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

#1814 mute, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    FlaJet likes this.
  15. The Waterboy

16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Putin is the Bill Belichick to Trump's Rex Ryan. Trump has the big mouth, but I think Putin would come out better in the end.

17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

19. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

20. mute

mute Well-Known Member