Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. California Jesus

California Jesus Active Member

The consistent thing they have done is slimming down the program, perfect example right here with the # of seats. And now having to get all codes in within 10 minutes? how about they set out a clear path as to where and when the opportunities will come up instead of making it impossible to tailgate, watch the game and drive home without missing a dam code opportunity all the time while people sit on there asses at home not spending a dime for tickets.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KANZ and JetsJoao like this.
  2. Joe T

Joe T New Member

Went to all 10 games only 2 without the pre-kickoff bonus, entered more than half the codes throughout the year, used none of my points yet. A little over three hours left until the last auctions end, and my maximum is already outbid on most of the items and experiences (not incl food & parking items). Likewise with almost every auction throughout the season. I'm amazed at the number of people that still have over 60K points to bid at this point. I'm assuming they must be owners of large blocks of the pricey seats, who maximized each one and can basically outbid at every auction, using only one of their seats. Can't blame them, any fan would do the same thing. I thought at least I have a huge chance at the sweepstakes items by using all my points on them, but according to cust service so many entries have been bought that mine will be a drop in the bucket.

Last year at this time, there was a lot more in my reach, but I'm guessing the success of the program caused more participation. Overall, I think it's improved in a lot of areas but still needs more. The game used stuff was highly requested, and they seem to have responded, hopefully there will be more to come this season- but skip the used towels and jock straps.

3. NickS

NickS Member

Lots of points were out there. Somebody bid 57K on a sandwich platter.

4. J3TS!

J3TS! New Member

Do we have the full list of when we need to look out for codes, the medium and the times? I always feel like it's all over the place.

5. California Jesus

Now that is the joke of the day!

6. California Jesus

I'm with you joe, on one of my tickets I was just out of reach on a few things now I'm looking at sweepstakes or boozer bobblehead for which there is over 1k.

7. California Jesus

I just seen Fitzpatrick signed 1 year 12 mil

ori likes this.
  8. Guymandude

Guymandude Member

Yeeehaaaaa. Who gets cut as qb?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

10. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

Bid on multiple items, and was the highest bidder as of 3pm.

Now, I have my points back- guess I didnt win.

Real confused, any insight?

11. NickS

NickS Member

A lot of people wait until the last minutes before bidding. I had so many points that I threw a few thousand on the sack exchange helmet before bidding on a suite. Use your points on the marketplace or the sweepstakes trips to arizona or miami. Those look cool.

skitomski likes this.
  12. Section101

Section101 Well-Known Member

Got lucky got two suites on different Sundays not happy about that got out bid last minute had to throw a last minute bid. Also got a signed ball from Leonard Williams

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

13. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

This is my biggest goal, to get all the shows/programs on a calendar so I can look out for them. SNY has their TV schedules, so they are good, but Jets Talk Live is inconsistent at best. There's an episode today at 2pm, but that's all we know right now.

14. mckennamax34

mckennamax34 New Member

No code from jets talk live, but wasn't expecting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

How do you know when to expect a code? I want to get better at finding them and helping this group out.

16. mckennamax34

mckennamax34 New Member

The only reason I wasn't expecting one today is because there's only a day or so left before the points reset, but normally jtl has a code

17. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

So JTL is a half hour show, right? At what point would they show the code? For example, I watch Jets Nation on SNY all the time, and I know they always show the code at around the 25-minute mark. Since the active windows for the codes are so small this year, every minute counts.

18. mckennamax34

mckennamax34 New Member

I can't remember exactly but I believe that the code shows up around the 25-30 minute mark, but jtl is wildly inconsistent with whether or not the code works

19. Joe T

Joe T New Member

Anyone know what they normally do with game used items after any given game? I would think there are multiple used balls after every game and it would be easy for the Jets to make them available to the rewards program. I also wonder what normally happens with player equipment (jerseys, helmets, cleats etc.) that are too damaged or worn during a game to continue using. Do the players normally keep that stuff? I have no idea, just curious.

20. Section101

Section101 Well-Known Member

I would say give them to friends, family and charitable organizations

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk