Kaep Apparently Going to Denver

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by HomeoftheJets, Mar 10, 2016.

1. nycarl

nycarl Active Member

And if they're unarmed black youth are they still justifiably shot and killed or are they allowed to be defended?

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What laws are targeted at disenfranchising blacks? Maybe you're referring to the 1994 crime bill? Is that targeting super predators?

How are they unfairly targeted? What if they are super predators?

This is not an example of oppression.

Like what? Example please

#82 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Being unarmed doesn't in and of itself make a police shooting unjustified. Neither does being a black youth.

Maybe you'd like to rephrase?

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Don't bother.

BigSnacks54 and Ubiquitous like this.
  5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What if it is an internal protest? Wasn't there claims of Chip Kelly being racist in Philly? Colin is going to shame his way to the starting QB spot.

#85 TNJet, Aug 29, 2016
  6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Yea - don't bother to discuss the issues you claim to exist. Just say they exist and call anyone who doesn't blindly accept your statements racist.

Are you too emotional to have an honest conversation?

#86 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 29, 2016
  7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Kaepernick is a fuckin attention seeking whore. Boycotting the National Anthem is not the way to protest racial injustice anyway, it just makes you look like an asshole. Also, the guy hasn't walked the walk of an oppressed African American anyway. His black father abandoned him and he was adopted and raised by a suburban white family. I could come closer to understanding the action if it came from a better source. Fuck that guy

IDFjet, TNJet and NYJetsO12 like this.
  8. 101GangGreen101

No, its because you don't listen and you never did. We've had this discussion before. Racism does exist in this country, wherever you believe it or not that is the perception right now. Do we have to talk about the Olympics with Gabby Douglas being hated on because she didn't put her hand over her heart, yet Ryan Lochte can go around doing the dumbass shit he did and they said, "kids will be kids" this fucker is over 30 years old. What do you call that?

[​IMG]

How come there isn't any news about the other 2 teams as you can see. Racism doesn't exist though, we totally don't judge people by their skin color </sarcasm>. We over here talking about racism, and you are spewing shit about laws ... cmon now.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  9. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Fuck Kaepernick. Hopefully there is a bounty on his head for disrespecting America. It's amazing how the NFL wouldn't let the Cowboys honor the Dallas PD but the enable this asshole to do this.

Fuck him. I hope he gets carted off. And fuck the NFL too.

TNJet likes this.
  10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Kaepernick isn't discussing individual incidents, he is addressing a claimed problem where a specific group is being targeted of which there is no evidence of.

Perhaps you should try to understand his position before chiming in.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

dude at least be factually accurate. Lochte has been dragged over the coals, pissed on, and then dragged over them again.

A couple people on the internet gave Gabby Douglas some shit. People are assholes on the internet if you haven't noticed. I'd say you are reading into it too much like she did. Nobody talks about the wrestling guys because nobody gives a shit about wrestling to even know it was happening.

JetBlue likes this.
  12. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

If you don't stand for the national anthem, you deserve nothing, and you are not a true American. Pathetic.

IDFjet, TNJet, jilozzo and 1 other person like this.
  13. JetBlue

Racism exists in this world because racism is a belief held by individuals. The problem isn't that individuals are racist it is if it becomes a widespread, systematic racism in which it is supported by laws and government, and it is not.

In regards to the Olympics, there were individuals who supported Lochte and criticized Douglass, but neither indicate widespread, systematic racism which is what you are clearly trying to claim.

74 likes this.
  14. JetBlue

He's not interested in being accurate, he's only interested in being a lying, race baiting social savior who invents a problem so he can champion against it.

15. 101GangGreen101

I've seen it from 2 perspectives in terms of Lochte. That's my point. Did you not see the example I cited?

So if Gabby Douglas was white do you think a couple of people on the internet would judge her the same way? Perhaps, I am reading a little too much into it, but it's only 1 example.

16. 101GangGreen101

I cited an example, and you missed it. Check what the IOC said about the issue. So now I am race baited liar because I cited 2 different scenarios? Get your head out of your ass.

17. JetBlue

You arent passively citing examples, you were championing them as if they were indicative of the claims of system and government perpetuated racism, not simply a couple of individual racists.

74 likes this.
  18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

when did I ever say racism didn't exist? You make this up because you're too emotional to have an adult conversation.

and seriously? Lochte got roasted, as he should have.

19. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

74, TNJet, NY Jets68 and 1 other person like this.
  20. 101GangGreen101

you said there is no oppression. now, if I have the wrong idea please let me know.