2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I think corporate tax rates should be much lower. I would get rid of every deduction in the tax code and reduce rates for everyone. I would tax Cap gains and dividends at the same rate as income. I would also tax inheritance at a fairly high rate.

I don't agree with Mrs. Clinton that raising taxes on income on high wage earners will be good for the economy. I do think raising taxes on passive income might be a fair way to go after the wealthy without cutting into the cash flow of small business owners.

I think the wall and cutting up our trade deals would be a disaster for this country. We need more free trade not less and more immigrants to offset the dumb shits in this country who actually voted for Donald Trump in the primaries. Germany has some of the highest labor costs in the world and are a net exporter. There's something called customers in Asia that buy shit. Donald there aren't any welders in the BMW plant in Charlotte or the GM plants in Asia.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Immigrants are cool, it's just we have laws and borders in this country. Immigrants should respect them or fuckoff.

TNJet likes this.
  3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

All the tax rates in the country mean nothing when there is book after book of deductions. What needs to be considered is the "effective tax rate" after all those deductions are accounted for. That's what corporations and people pay. That means a guy who has spent decades telling us how rich he is, how much money he's making and actually paid zero in federal taxes for the only years documented is not the guy to hold the checkbook. He wants to cut taxes to corporations like his and to individuals like him even though he already has been tax free. You can't have it both ways, particularly when we currently collect less than we need to keep the motor running.

4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

“Every time I said something, she would say something back,” he said. “It was rigged.”

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Hillary's smile was so forced that I actually felt sorry for her.

Cman68 likes this.
  7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Yep. When they get around to changing the rules, they'll change the behavior. Until that happens, bad as it is you have to work within the corrupt system.

Isn't that what they call a.... debate?

8. Cman68

Trump looked so natural up there too. Foaming and sniffling and frowning and yelling. I still wonder what the hell he was drinking. I highly doubt it was plain water.. :)

TNJet likes this.
  9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

So I'm sure you're cool with Trump not paying any taxes then.

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Guys this is a must watch...I legit shed a tear in laughter

TNJet likes this.
  11. Cman68

Thats called tax evasion if they prosecute and convict. They did look into the CF and found nothing just like the emails. If Trump weasles his way into the WH hiding his taxes, I blame the voters that enabled him. There are no Saints in this POTUS election cycle. Holding my nose and casting my vote not for the best candidate, but for the least harmful candidate.

12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

It's taxes not charitable donations. We are all only required to pay what the government laws dictate we pay; no more, no less. I don't know Trumps taxes, but if he was audited and found to be compliant in his tax returns and zero taxes, it's complete lunacy for anyone to criticize Trump for following the law instead of criticizing the law. The law is the problem.

TNJet and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

my point exactly.

14. JetBlue

This is how that conversation goes between Trump and Clinton:

T: I pay what the laws require me to pay and allow me to deduct.

C: Because rich, white privileged business men buy favors that shape the tax codes in your favor and therefore burden the poor, middle.

T: Yes, you white privileged politicians sell yourselves to business people so you can get wealthy, you aren't serving the people.

C: ......You're racist!

15. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Even if Trump had enough deductions, so he had effectively 0 tax on his 1040, I am sure the taxes paid by his C Corps on the 1120's were well beyond what any average citizen pays.

Shit - I haven't paid a penny in federal income tax on my 1040 in well over a decade, but it doesn't mean I am not paying taxes.

16. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The only reason I come to this thread anymore is to laugh at how much people will defend these two pieces of garbage.

Neither side gets a pass, you are both pathetic.

When Hillary is elected, the Libs will defend every corrupt action by saying "imagine what Trump would have done", and they will be the biggest bitches on the planet for doing it.

I think less of the people that actually took Trump as an actual candidate in this election.

18. JetBlue

Trump deserved a lot of credit for what he's done. He exposed the Republican Party as such a disaster that a buffoon like Trump could bitch slap with nonsensical rhetoric.

At least even the uneducated white drop outs are smart enough to know the system needs to be shaken up and sided with Trump to tear apart one of the parties. The Democrats, on the other hand, talk about change and progress and are leading out the greatest example of just another typical Washington sack of shit who won't do anything, and do it with such smug and self righteousness.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Can't help but think Rand Paul would be smashing Clinton right now with all her baggage.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.