WR Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GreenGreek, Oct 27, 2016.

1. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

I'm currently in first place, which I hate this early, because every time I hit first, I lose the following week.

That being said, I need WR help. I have Allen Busterson, Marvin Jones (trending downwards), Snead, Mike Wallace, LaFell, Kerley & Adam Humphries. Are there any really deep WR waiver guys I should target? As of now, the best names seem to be Royal (just waived), C. Patterson, Funchess, K. Wright, and Seth Roberts. Any of those names would just be slight tinkering on the end of the bench though.

Does Robinson hold any value in a trade, or do I just keep starting him hoping he'll have a break out game or two? He does still get target volume at least. Is there a lesser name that provides more consistent production that I may be able to target?

The rest of my team: Luck, Bell, Ajayi, Gore, Reed & Arizona are pretty solid starts week in and week out, especially in such a deep league. It's just those 3 WR spots which are becoming increasingly worrisome for me each week.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I wouldn't trade Allen Robinson because you are only going to get ripped off at this point. I am in a similar boat. If you can bench him you might consider depending on the week/matchup/alternative but if you dangle him for trade you are gonna get some terrible offers. He might turn it around eventually and then its going to suck if you traded him. Just my opinion

3. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

He might, although Jax doesn't have a favorable remaining schedule. Is it worth offering him for a Landry or Cooks caliber player at this point? I'm not even sure you'd get a return like that.

4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Keep an eye on the other guy in Tampa: Shepard. I can't remember his first name but he took over outside last week and had a pretty decent game.

5. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I would definitely trade Robinson if you can get something halfway decent. I have Patterson on my roster in all my leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk