The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Wiki is fake news and so are leaks. Unless they're from Democrats or Russian prostitutes.

2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Unless wiki attacks Hillary, then it's real.

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Has anyone seen Kellyanne? Has she been sidelined due to a lack of credibility? While we're at it, whatever happened to Katrina Pierson?

4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

lol. I was thinking about her the other day. I had to google and it turns out Katrina is still around doing interviews on FoxNews for Trump.

I honestly thought we'd see a lot more of her instead of Kellyanne. Katrina defended everything Trump did and made herself look stupid on national TV throughout the campaign. She deserves a higher role lol.

Cman68 likes this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

at least when we were lied to by katrina pierson we had a hot bitch to look at instead of this sea-hag conway

John Lombardo and Cman68 like this.
  6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

The government just put out the blueprint for President Trump’s immigration crackdown

Almost everyone in the US without papers is now a priority for deportation.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAnaMUB?m=en-us

7. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

I've seen a lot of things about the number of jobs illegal immigrants are taking from American citizens, does anyone have any numbers or information on how often the employers are prosecuted for hiring illegals?

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  8. Cman68

All you have to do is look at all the Americans that are clamoring to pick lettuce, cabbage and other produce in the hot sun for next to nothing in wages for your answer.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This is a red herring though. Not a single lettuce-picking Mexican is going to get denied entry into the US as long as their skills are still more cost-effective than whatever robotic pickers technology might produce.

We're not talking small lettuce farmers here, we're talking big multi-national corporations that control most of the lettuce grown in this country at this point and they have never had a problem getting the papers the immigration folks want to see for their workers.

Cesar Chavez was 70's stuff, back when the lettuce growing industry was still in the hands of medium and large private farms. Those days are gone.

10. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

They would be picking if unemployment wasn't so easliy manipulated.
    Chalk it up to the entitlement attitude

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

In the mid 90's there were 1000 or so final orders a year against employers, the online employer verification system made it easier to track and that is why they shot up. I know there were some big raids under Bush, a big case against a meat packing plant I think was one. In 2007 there were only 2 final orders but that went up to over 400 in 2012. The Immigration Statistics yearbook has all the numbers but there is a lot to peruse there.

12. Cman68

Its not like there are yuuge populations of americanos living anywhere near these farms. These migrant workers actually live on or near those farms they're working on seasonally. It has nothing to do with unemployment benefits. Nice try with the talking point though. At least you didnt try a classic Kellyanne pivot. Thanks!

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  13. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Remind me of all those people clamoring for jobs picking at farms or washing dishes or pushing carts or stocking shelves?

These are all jobs Americans consider beneath them and refuse to do in the first place.

14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Milo resigned from Breitbart for his pedophilia comments. Incredibly the far right still has some decency; I didn't think it was possible. I shouldn't get my hopes up though, I'll probably read tomorrow that Milo got a job in the White House.

15. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

You mean besides the 10's of millions of legal residents that are already doing those jobs?

16. FJF

Without a doubt the biggest problem in this society is this. whydo people feel so entitled that they are ok taking other peoples money rather than do what they consider menial tasks?

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The biggest problem in this society is that with money comes impunity and disrespect for society.

We're living Ayn Rand's interpretation of capitalism from Atlas Shrugged. The rich are moving the money and the jobs out of this country and washing their hands of the matter.

That's great if you're rich and it blows chunks for the 99% who aren't.

Even if you are upper middle-class you are carrying a burden for the very wealthy in the form of very high tax rates and spending that attempts to ameliorate the effect of a hollowed out working class that reaches well up into the ranks of the middle class at this point.

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

pay em more and they might be willing to do it. people are avoiding those jobs because it equals poverty, not because they believe its beneath them.

19. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

20. FJF

i understand what you are trying to say, but still you are saying it is better to sit home and let the govenrment send you money then earn your own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.