The end of Francesa

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Yisman, Dec 21, 2017.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Afternoon sports drive time radio in NY has just become unlistenable. A cranky Francessa on the FAN, Mr. Magoo (Michael Kaye) and Curley (Rosenberg) from the Three Stooges. I'll go elsewhere for sure.

GordonGecko likes this.
  2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Can a mod change the thread title to “the end of the end of Francesca “

3. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I love how they have this whole big deal of his retirement and even had Eli Manning call in on his last day and everyone was praising his dumb ass. Now he's back again. Guess that other show isn't doing so well LOL! I just don't get what people see in him.

#43 Sam Hammer, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  4. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I like them too, but DiPietro takes precedence over everyone. If he's on the air that's the only show I listen to

Can't believe fatso is back. I have NO IDEA how he had any ratings this guy sucks so much. All he does is a 4 hour mumbling monologue that gets pepped up by sacrificial callers he uses to humiliate and elevate himself over. Francesa SUCKS, he's always sucked, I really don't get it. I'm sure he'll have big ratings again, makes no sense to me - every sadist that listens to this bozo should just kill themselves because there's something really wrong with you

#45 GordonGecko, Apr 25, 2018
  6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Francessa went home and watched this video

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

What he did was pull a Jay Leno

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Michael Kaye had Chris mad dog Russo on today,,it was a really good interview if someone can post it do so. I also listened to WFAN this afternoon and they were goofing on Francessa and Chris,,,,,

Poeman and matt robinson 17 like this.
  9. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Sources say Carlin told Mike and Dog to "suck my dick" in a text. Dog brushed it off, but Francesa took it personally. What do you think Francesa is saying now? CMB got their show cut from 2-6 to 1-3. They'll all be out the door once their contracts expire except maybe Maggie. Bart can't do baseball. You can't make it on NY radio if you can't talk Yankees and Mets 80% of the time.

I don't agree with Boomer at all. Francesa doesn't owe a damn thing to CMB at all. He retired and wanted to come back, so what? CMB couldn't even beat Michael Kay, and Francesa will crush him and ESPN.

Bring back the pompous Sports Pope. Can't wait!

#49 Antoni, Apr 25, 2018
    MeanGreenMachine88 likes this.
  10. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

the only silver lining to this is having your Francesa impression back!
    lol, you've got it down.

otherwise he just pollutes the airwaves. his show is horrible.

Antoni and matt robinson 17 like this.
  11. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

It's usually on the iTunes podcast.

12. MeanGreenMachine88

MeanGreenMachine88 Well-Known Member

All sports talk is unlistenable at best but Francesa is better than those three clowns that replaced him that show is atrocious

13. MeanGreenMachine88

MeanGreenMachine88 Well-Known Member

Because as irritating and pompous and humorless as mike is he’s pretty knowledgeable and the best host in sports talk which is an awful format

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i keep hearing people say this but nobody can ever say why other than that bart scott is too political. I listen to them fairly regularly, maggie is the only woman i can listen to on the radio and is 10000 times better than kim jones or the ugly lady who announces for the yankees whose name i cant currently remember.

bart scott i think is the most talented of any of the people the fan has on, he has some really great information especially about football, he is aware of the world we live in and isnt scared to say what he thinks from time to time.

and carlin is just the guy they put there to kind of hold it together, he has been doing it awhile and while he is nothing special he is decent. i just dont see the hate for that show.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  15. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Why does he talk like he has a huge cock in his mouth? It always disturbed me.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  16. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Suzyn Waldman? She's an awful partner for John Sterling. They frequently go on tangents during games and miss calling pitches.

alleycat9 likes this.
  17. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

From da Mike Francesa studios of WFAN in New Yawk, dis is Mike Zaun Francesser on dis rainy Tuesday aftahnoon. Yes, I am back. Awl da great Mikes come back, okay. Jawdin, Tyson, and me. We got a lot of things to tawk about, lots of things to covah. We'll get to bashing da Mets later. We'll tawk a little Yankees of cawse. But we stawt with da Classless Jets and da Giants drafts. Da Jets took anothah USC quatahback. Dis guy has a lawt of question mahks, okay. Dey had no choice but you worry about da Jets. Da Giants gawt da best playa in da draft. Da guy can catch, da guy can block, and of cawse da guy can run. Dis guy will be bettah than Aydree Anne Petahson.

Zip zip, Back Aftah Dis.

twown, Sam Hammer and alleycat9 like this.
  18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yes, thats her. she was on the midday show with poor jody mcdonald a number of years ago. holy crap was she annoying. i wonder how jody mac wouldve fit in with maggie and bart. i always liked him.

19. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Hey, I just met youah and dis is crazy.
    But heah's my numbah, so cawl me maybe.

3hours left.

FJF likes this.
  20. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Da studio now has my name awn it, but I'm not going to keep saying it with my name awn it, I'll just keep saying dat I won't keep saying it, okay. But it's like when Jawdin retiyah'd and dey built him a statue then came back. I retiyah'd and they renamed da studio after me, and den I came back.