Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. NYJalltheway replied to the thread Twitter report.

Who cares? I saw a bunch of pointless tweets. Sent from my genius mind.

Jun 8, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  2. Stevied posted a new thread.

Twitter report

Is this guy a real knowledgeable guy? Just came across his profile the other day? Idk what his claim to fame is or how he knows all...

Forum: New York Jets

Jun 8, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  3. Stevied replied to the thread FYI- Zach Wilson gets chance with Broncos starters — and it didn’t go well.

I’ll wait until after training camp starts with him. That said he’s considered a rebuild so this wouldn’t shock me

Jun 8, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  4. Stevied liked Dierking's post in the thread Idzik retrospective.

Besides that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

Jun 8, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  5. themorey liked Jets79's post in the thread Idzik retrospective.

He was terrible all the way around. He got some credit at the time for cutting bloated salaries but they were all no brainers even at...

Jun 8, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  6. themorey liked stinkyB's post in the thread Idzik retrospective.

It's one thing to blow a draft.... it's a whole next level fail, when you do it in a draft STACKED with talent! Every other team got...

Jun 8, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  7. themorey liked LogeSection2RowJ's post in the thread Idzik retrospective.

Clearly Idzik had no business being an NFL GM, so let's put the blame where it belongs - Our Woody. If I remember correctly this was the...

Jun 8, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  8. Savatage liked statjeff22's post in the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

Mets attendance through May 31 is down more than 25% from last year, more than any team other than the A's, and 11th from the bottom...

Jun 8, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  9. nycarl liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Jets Injuries Ranking.

From The Jets Way: Three years ago Joe Douglas realised that the Jets had a major problem with injuries. He created the athletic care...

Jun 8, 2024 at 6:47 AM
  10. nycarl liked GREG's post in the thread FYI- Zach Wilson gets chance with Broncos starters — and it didn’t go well.

I will say one thing and that is all Jets fans can finally be happy we have QB (health permitting) who can read a defense. He is one of...

Jun 8, 2024 at 3:36 AM
  11. nycarl liked Brook!'s post in the thread FYI- Zach Wilson gets chance with Broncos starters — and it didn’t go well.

I have no ill feelings towards Zach. He went to a team coached by one of the best offensive minds in the league. If he can't put Zach's...

Jun 8, 2024 at 3:33 AM
  12. Acad23 replied to the thread FYI- Zach Wilson gets chance with Broncos starters — and it didn’t go well.

Zach Wilson gets chance with Broncos starters — and it didn’t go well

Jun 7, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  13. Ralebird liked abyzmul's post in the thread Packers and Eagles are not allowed to wear green for their game in Brazil.

We're not talking about soccer fans, Brook, we are talking about murderous South American gangs that kill people for wearing the wrong...

Jun 7, 2024 at 10:49 PM
  14. Brook! replied to the thread abyzmul's favorite songs you listen on your way to Tehran, Riyad, Damascus and Baghdad.

Love you byz. :)

Jun 7, 2024 at 10:46 PM