Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. Bills over Jets replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

0-1.

May 14, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  2. abyzmul replied to the thread Israel-Iran.

Well the Disneyland thing may be callous but when you are surrounded by layers of mortal enemies, you tend to see a lot of guys with...

May 14, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  3. NCJetsfan liked IDFjet's post in the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

According to NYJ twitter we waived Marquiss Spencer--I guess he didn't up his game in the offseason because he had a chance on this DL.

May 14, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  4. NCJetsfan replied to the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

Oh, there would be those who would want it, but imo those are not the ones you'd want to hire. Anyone worth a damn wouldn't even...

May 14, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  5. barfolomew liked Jeff M's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Gotta get in our game while they know for sure that AR will be able to play at least a few snaps.

May 14, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  6. bmfc1 liked Jeff M's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Gotta get in our game while they know for sure that AR will be able to play at least a few snaps.

May 14, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  7. Fiftynine liked GREG's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Leonard Floyd sacked Rodgers last year who then tears his Achillies. Floyd plays for the 49ers this year.

May 14, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  8. Fiftynine liked abyzmul's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Poor Brock Purdy getting the Zach Wilson no-poster treatment even after playing in the big game.

May 14, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  9. Jeff M replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

May 14, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  10. BrickcityJet replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Should be a good game. We’ll see how well the line holds up with Nick Bosa pass rushing. At least Levi Stadium is grass. As long as we...

May 14, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  11. Leicester Jet liked abyzmul's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Poor Brock Purdy getting the Zach Wilson no-poster treatment even after playing in the big game.

May 14, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  12. barfolomew liked AndyDrums's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Remember the last time we played in SF? I think that game was 2-1 in extra innings LOL. All I'm gonna do is mention who our HC/OC...

May 14, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  13. barfolomew replied to the thread Israel-Iran.

No I was just establishing his support for Israel not the war tourism. Although the flippant response is kind of callous. You impress...

May 14, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  14. abyzmul replied to the thread Israel-Iran.

I mean, Israel is kind of a war culture. That's like Disneyland there.

May 14, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  15. AndyDrums replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Remember the last time we played in SF? I think that game was 2-1 in extra innings LOL. All I'm gonna do is mention who our HC/OC...

May 14, 2024 at 1:36 PM