Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. NCJetsfan replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

The only problem with that is that in spite of his size and power, he's not a very good blocker, at least not in pass protection, and I...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  2. NCJetsfan liked BroadwayAaron's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I didn’t say ground and pound. I said scheme change. They want to be a power running team and every personnel decision on the offensive...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  3. NCJetsfan liked BroadwayAaron's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I have no idea how you think there’s no rhyme or reason or blueprint for this offseason. We signed John Simpson and traded for Morgan...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:28 PM
  4. NCJetsfan replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

And on top of Breece and Braelon banging on opposing Ds and outrunning them, we also have a slot WR in Corley who can run over them or...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:28 PM
  5. NCJetsfan liked westiedog1's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I second that. It has to be disconcerting for a defense having had to content with Breece Hall, to now have to contend with a 245 lb...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  6. NCJetsfan liked LogeSection2RowJ's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I'm really happy about this one. Kid is young, Kid is big. Kid appears to be athletic. Kid might not not be done getting better at...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  7. NCJetsfan liked ukjetsfan's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

Hey, just be grateful we didn’t draft a fullback in the first round.

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  8. NCJetsfan replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

[MEDIA]

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:25 PM
  9. NCJetsfan replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Peewee Jarrett, QB, West Florida The Jets have their undrafted quarterback! Byron "Peewee" Jarrett spent two years in community...

10. jets_fan replied to the thread JFM traded to Denver for 2026 6th Rounder.

They seem to be a dime a dozen at this point.

11. jets_fan liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread JFM traded to Denver for 2026 6th Rounder.

Another Douglas blunder

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:24 PM
  12. SoylentGreen replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Found a highlight video... Arm strength is sort of ridiculous considering he doesn't step into throws, or use his legs to generate...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  13. NCJetsfan replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Willie Tyler, OT, Louisville At 6-foot-6, 310 pounds, Willie Tyler has excellent size and length for the offensive tackle position,...

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  14. NCJetsfan replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Marcus Riley, WR, Florida A&M A standout HBCU wide receiver, Marcus Riley helped lead Florida A&M to its first Southwestern Athletic...

15. BrowningNagle replied to the thread JFM traded to Denver for 2026 6th Rounder.

Another Douglas blunder