Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. Borat liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Jets Injuries Ranking.

From The Jets Way: Three years ago Joe Douglas realised that the Jets had a major problem with injuries. He created the athletic care...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  2. Borat liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Garrett Wilson Ties an NFL Record.

https://nytimes.com/athletic/5544619/2024/06/07/garrett-wilsons-contract-situation-with-jets/?source=emp_shared_article Zack Rosenblatt...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:56 PM
  3. barfolomew liked LAJet's post in the thread Garrett Wilson Ties an NFL Record.

Mark my word on this. When is all well and done, he might rank as the best Jet WR ever. Just give the dude a QB that can throw the rock...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:22 PM
  4. The Waterboy replied to the thread Midgets and Massage Parlors.

So I was scrolling my phone and came upon an ad for Groupon, the ad was something about father's day but the picture looked like a...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  5. barfolomew liked Acad23's post in the thread Garrett Wilson Ties an NFL Record.

Yeah... he's pretty good. :p Can't wait to see Rodgers slinging the ball to him.

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  6. barfolomew liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread Garrett Wilson Ties an NFL Record.

I love him but he should put on a little more weight. I think it will help extend his career

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  7. Sundayjack liked statjeff22's post in the thread War Movies.

Just turned on the TV (Paramount TV network) and was reminded that at least part of Forrest Gump is a war movie, with a pretty intense...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  8. Sundayjack liked Dierking's post in the thread War Movies.

Gallipoli was a great movie but very depressing.

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:07 PM
  9. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Garrett Wilson Ties an NFL Record.

I love him but he should put on a little more weight. I think it will help extend his career

10. Sundayjack liked The Waterboy's post in the thread War Movies.

Can't believe no one brought up Tropic Thunder yet

11. Sundayjack liked stinkyB's post in the thread War Movies.

That was a good one!

12. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Idzik retrospective.

Good rant, kinda, but I don’t think fans have anything to do with the team winning or losing

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  13. JackBower liked Dierking's post in the thread There...Their....They're.

Some jets fans are still routing for Zach.

Jun 10, 2024 at 7:57 PM
  14. Brook! liked Savatage's post in the thread Inappropriate Humor.

[IMG]

Jun 10, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  15. Brook! liked Savatage's post in the thread Inappropriate Humor.

[IMG]

Jun 10, 2024 at 7:27 PM