Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. AtlantaJet liked GREG's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

[IMG]

May 14, 2024 at 10:10 PM
  2. LAJet liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Roster Moves.

Between now and the the end of the season, there will be quite a few roster moves. I thought that we could start tracking them in one...

May 14, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  3. statjeff22 replied to the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

It's going to be a looooooong summer.

May 14, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  4. BradysTornACL liked GREG's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

[IMG]

May 14, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  5. BradysTornACL liked JetFanInPA's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

For some reason, I immediately got a strong feeling they'll win that game

May 14, 2024 at 9:02 PM
  6. BradysTornACL liked abyzmul's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

SHUT UP

May 14, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  7. TwoHeadedMonster liked Jets81's post in the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Only time I’ll watch this clown for 2+ hours is when he’s on the field.

May 14, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  8. westiedog1 liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

Sorry, but I think the bold is nonsense. You totally ignore the outsider coach's perspective on what he had to gain or lose from the...

May 14, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  9. westiedog1 liked dmw's post in the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

These guys (players and staff) are pros and they know what's going on around the league. It's a copycat league and I have no doubt the...

May 14, 2024 at 8:34 PM
  10. abyzmul liked Brook!'s post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Of course !

May 14, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  11. NYGalPal replied to the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

This team blows!

May 14, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  12. NYGalPal liked Savatage's post in the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

Diaz looks like the Diaz when he first got here.

May 14, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  13. JackBower replied to the thread NBA Playoffs Thread! (Go New York Knicks).

Let's go Knicks!

May 14, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  14. NCJetsfan liked Borat's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Jordan Travis (QB).

No doubt Travis is a better player now, and it is not even close. I am just looking at future potential. It does take arm talent to make...

May 14, 2024 at 8:14 PM
  15. NCJetsfan liked Jets79's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Jordan Travis (QB).

lots of great insight here…but my stance is still kind of the same…in general I feel that Day 3 picks on QBs are almost always not worth...

May 14, 2024 at 8:13 PM