Antonio Brown Accused of Rape

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Sep 10, 2019.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I hope they are investigating it but we'll never know. without any hard proof it's all assumptions and conjecture. and not sure how they would get hard proof without any victim. AB played the system. it's pretty clear, the issue is there is no way to prove it.

2. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

@Falco21 the same way Kraft paid for hookers in fl and got away with it ... notice a pattern ??

3. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Yup, hence my comment above.

It's pathetic. The way this all happen is crazy.

A year ago if I told you Antonio Brown would purposely force Oakland to release him by weaponizing social media and breaching his contract terms to then sign with New England hours later and play that following Sunday, you would have said I was fuckin nuts and clearly New England was in contact with him.

4. Falco21

5. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

In another AB thread I said get your popcorn ready.. I might need to go get a refill because this story is the gift that keeps giving. Whether AB is guilty or not, the guy is out of his mind and a POS.

6. Falco21

I just came in here to post this.

This is getting ugly really fast.

If the NFL does not react to threats with photos of her children, I don't know what the fuck they are doing

7. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

kind of glad he is currently on the pats now.

Acad23 likes this.
  8. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

What did I miss? Not a single threat in that tweet.
    Brown is a head case, but so far nothing has shown proof of rape, and certainly no threats were made in that tweet.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  9. GasedAndConfused

yup seems liek he's hiring someone to investigate someone who is slandering and attacking him for money. How are people getting threats out of that? I'm no AB fan after he did the steelers and raiders dirty to weasel his way to the pats to get a ring, but making shit up like that is insane too.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  10. Falco21

Well when he mentions that she is making up a "bullshit story" and encouraging her to be investigated and posts a photo of her kids while pointing out where she will be going to an event and seeing if anyone knows her.

I would say that's intimidating for a woman. If someone posted a photo of my daughter while discussing to investigate me, that would put things on an entirely different level.

K'OB and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Wow, this is a new way to deal with accusations, I am in favour of lying low and hoping things will pass by, I see AB favours the attack the attacker mode.

Involving kids though, what a cunt.

12. Falco21

Bellichick walked out of Press conference today when asked about AB.

This is becoming more than a headache in Pats land

K'OB likes this.
  13. Falco21

Is there a reason why a photo was posted showing her kids?

You don't see that as a threat? Especially in the same conversation with him trying to investigate her and her whereabouts?

I think involving the woman's children is a perfect example of why women are scared to speak out.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  14. GasedAndConfused

he sent a screenshot of her Instagram account. he didn't say anything threatening or even mean about her or the kids. all he said is here is her Instagram and it's a shame she's broke and trying to scam me for money after I did her a favor.

15. Falco21

He didn't send a screenshot of her instagram. Have you ever used instagram? That's a screenshot of a photo from her instagram. One of her kids.

And he sent it saying "those are her kids"

Why, in your opinion, is he pointing out her children and what they look like?

16. TonyFtLaud

First off it was in a private message, so he wasn't publicly posting anything, second, she posted the pics of her kids publicly stating she was going to an event and when.
    WTF do you think happens when someone makes allegations, they are investigated and any dirt possible is brought up to discredit them.
    Now please quote me one threat he made.

17. TonyFtLaud

Not to mention it wasn't publicly posted. A couple here have been embellishing every story that comes out though hoping to get a conviction without facts.
    If he didn't go to the Pats, this would be much less of an issue.
    If he's guilty, I hope he gets an indefinite suspension , criminally tried for the rape and convicted and has to pay every penny he's being sued for. If innocent, I hope he's cleared. So far there's Ben nothing I have seen to prove either.

18. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

According to the story it was a group text sent to her. Her lawyer said "This sort of intimidation and harassment is the reason victims are often so reluctant to step forward in these cases," and I think she's 100% correct. She also said that the text was "clearly intended to threaten and intimidate her" and referred to it as "intimidating and threatening to our client." I think the characterizations of intimidation and harassment are very supportable, and the view that it was threatening, while less definite, is also quite fair (something doesn't have to be a direct threat to be threatening).

What possible reason would there be for someone in this group of people (which includes Brown's lawyer, by the way, although he did not comment in the text chain) to include her in this text group other than to intimidate, harass, and/or threaten?

FJF likes this.
  19. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

While there isn’t anything suggestion threat of bodily harm the fact that he included her in a group text with his associates he wants to use for the investigation and his lawyer can definitely be viewed as an act of intimidation. There’s a reason his lawyer was clear in pointing out he did not advise AB to do this and made sure everyone noticed he did not join in the conversation.

20. TonyFtLaud

Absolutely, but I was replying to statements that he posted pictures of her and her children publicly,along with a time and place they would be, which is completely untrue.