OTAs

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NCJetsfan, May 20, 2024.

1. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Makes sense. They also might be anticipating demands for a huge contract in a couple of years and may not want to pay him.

blackssmagic and abyzmul like this.
  2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Rodgers is doing his best to prop up the pre-season hype.

Pace yourself, Aaron! Throw some INT's ffs!

barfolomew likes this.
  5. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

A close race between Hall and Wilson for OPOY. Garret takes it.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  6. NCJetsfan

You're welcome! Glad to help.

7. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

The literal second Rodgers hangs up his cleats I want this guy out the fucking door. What a jackass.

SOJAZ, JetFanInNE, NY Jets68 and 5 others like this.
  8. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Clear sign he still doesn't get it. Hopefully Rodgers' presence and the talent on O can compensate for him.

Rodgers did well with Hackett as his "OC" in the past is what I keep reminding myself

barfolomew and NCJetsfan like this.
  9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Got no problem with Hackett's usage of "we" there. I respect it when people replace "I" with "we" for both good and bad

themorey, azhar80, barfolomew and 3 others like this.
  10. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

I didn’t want him before we even talked to him, and I don’t want him now. He can go.

I get we’re stuck with him as long as AR is here, but I agree…the second AR leaves, the next phone call is to kick this idiot out of the building.

It’s always the same with us as it goes to ownership…I can see the train wreck coming miles away….

Didn’t want Vernon The Invisible Man Gholston and of course we drafted him.
    Didn’t want John No One Oustide of the Jets Would Even Think About Me for a GM Role Because I’m Just a Cap Guy Idzik and of course we hired him.
    Didn’t want Mike The Only Reason I Got This Interview is Because Charley Fucking Casserly Likes Me MacCagnon and of course we hired him.
    Didn’t want Adam I’m Just Riding Peyton’s Coattails Gase and of course we hired him.
    Didn’t want Nathanial I’m Just Riding Aaron’s Coattails AND I Fucked Up the Broncos AND my Dad Was One of the WORST OC’s Ever Hackett and of course we hired him.

It’s a long list of horrendous decisions that just keep on happening and then we wonder why we suck year in and year out. Our idiot owners don’t know the first piece of shit about how to run a football operation and they are the ones making boneheaded decisions time after time after time.

I swear and I’ll keep saying it…if Woody and Chris would just look at this board and follow the collective wisdom on any of these decisions, MOST if not ALL of them would have been MUCH better than the actual decisions they made.

11. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

It's a team effort. There's a bunch of coaches that are involved in designing plays and he wants to give them credit. On the other hand, when things go bad, Hackett will have to take reponsibility.

azhar80 and All Gas No Shake like this.
  12. NCJetsfan

13. NCJetsfan

Robby Sabo
    @RobbySabo

#Jets OTAs stock up, stock down …
    Up: —Kenny Yeboah: Getting a lot of looks and love. —Braelon Allen: Plenty of reps. —Isiah Davis: Also plenty of reps, right downhill, hits hole quickly. —Isaiah Oliver: So versatile as the CB4, S3 and backup slot). —Quan’Tez Stiggers: Excellent 1v1 coverage against Lazard in red zone team sessions. A watch for this kid climbing the depth chart. —Xavier Gipson: Don’t sleep on his offensive contribution with all the Corley hype. —Aaron Rodgers: His identity (like all HOF QBs) is “take what the defense gives us.”

Down: —Malachi Corley: Assumed early injury, left sessions, returned but didn’t participate. —Jarrick Bernard Converse: Not a good sign that Oliver bumped him away from safety. —Jeremy Ruckert: Is Yeboah speeding past him? —Tyrod Taylor: Not really a “stock down” guy, but man, he doesn’t take many chances; just knows his role pretty well, can’t get on him fully. —Izzy Abanikanda: Not a great sign for him that Tarik Cohen is in the house. —Allen Lazard: Gotta come down with the tougher RZ looks from AR. One saw Stiggers on him tight, another saw a lower throw with his hands on it, incomplete.

1:07 PM · May 29, 2024
    ·
    Views

barfolomew likes this.
  14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Breaking Jets News!

Lazard still sucks.

15. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

I get a blister when I play in new shoes, definitely not worried about it at all..

GREG likes this.
  16. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

Why are jets fans so terrified of paying people? First sauce, now breece. It’s like you people think it’s bad to pay good players or something, what’s the deal?

nycarl, BacktoQueens and Jets79 like this.
  17. NCJetsfan

In the video I saw of him from yesterday's practice, it didn't look like he was moving so well or fluidly. It may have been the blister, so I'm not going to worry yet, but I think the situation bears monitoring.

GREG likes this.
  18. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

19. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

What happened last season anything concerning Rodgers
    After last year I think any medical attention Rodgers gets no matter how small will have this fanbase on edge.

NCJetsfan likes this.