Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. LogeSection2RowJ replied to the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Last thing we need here is a tired vaccine debate from three years ago. Let's just get back to complaining about, say, Lazard.

May 15, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  2. LogeSection2RowJ liked barfolomew's post in the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Fuck Tucker Carlson. Fuck A-a-Ron’s political views. Fuck you for posting this.

May 15, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  3. NOVAJET replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

7 of the first 11 weeks which doesn't include flex games later, that's a lot...

May 15, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  4. NOVAJET replied to the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Tell us how you really feel lol.

May 15, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  5. Jets81 liked barfolomew's post in the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Hell yeah! Shut up and play bitch! Watch he runs his mouth all off-season and he’s gonna get fucked up again in the first game. Why...

May 15, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  6. ILoveTheJets replied to the thread It's London - Week 5.

I hate London games, they are a pain in the ass to get up in the morning to wach the game but I hope Jets choose not to get the bye...

May 15, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  7. UK_Chilts posted a new thread.

It's London - Week 5

It's a road game so I hope you all don't mind too much, but The Jets play in London in week 5. Sunday 6 October v Minnesota at...

Forum: New York Jets

May 15, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  8. Savatage replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Hate it, too many prime-time games.

May 15, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  9. GreenFan15J replied to the thread NFL schedule to be released May 15th.

Donkey? October 5 against the Purple People Eaters? Pic a first Pub! Need intel on Tottingham. Can we tailgate?

May 15, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  10. Savatage liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Roster Moves.

Between now and the the end of the season, there will be quite a few roster moves. I thought that we could start tracking them in one...

May 15, 2024 at 7:46 AM
  11. GreenFan15J replied to the thread The Official Fishing Thread is here!.

Cool CMan give me the numbers!

May 15, 2024 at 7:42 AM
  12. Savatage liked JetsFan's post in the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Aaron Rodgers talks: Epstein’s Death, Psychedelics, Fake Vax Cards in the NFL, and Pat Tillman [MEDIA] I love Rodgers being our QB,...

May 15, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  13. Savatage replied to the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

Yeah, this is a .500 team at best.

May 15, 2024 at 7:35 AM
  14. dawinner127 replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

London week 5 confirmed vs Minny

May 15, 2024 at 7:34 AM
  15. barfolomew replied to the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Hell yeah! Shut up and play bitch! Watch he runs his mouth all off-season and he’s gonna get fucked up again in the first game. Why...

May 15, 2024 at 7:28 AM