Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. BrowningNagle liked Trainer's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Qwan'tez Stigger (DB).

His dad was ill, he had to take care of him and his family.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  2. Dierking replied to the thread 2022 Yankees Thread.

Rizzo getting his mojo back

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  3. Jojo liked NJJets's post in the thread Does Jets have any holes in the roster after the Draft?.

We have glaring holes on this team at HC, OC, DC, GM, ownership…..

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  4. Kronoking replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Say what you want in itself about Taylor but there seemingly was a lot of immediate post-draft talk out there on him being the #1 UDFA...

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  5. Brook! liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread Countries You Have Visited.

Thank you, will take you up on it if I do end up having to go, it’s up in the air now

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  6. statjeff22 replied to the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

Oh my God, what a turnaround. One strike away from going 0-for-15 with RISP and getting swept, Bader singles and Vientos homers and the...

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  7. abyzmul liked Jonathan_Vilma's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I think that’s just your Google search results.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  8. Jonathan_Vilma replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I think that’s just your Google search results.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  9. Trainer replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Qwan'tez Stigger (DB).

His dad was ill, he had to take care of him and his family.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  10. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Qwan'tez Stigger (DB).

Why didn’t he play college if he was good in high school? Grades?

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  11. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Countries You Have Visited.

Thank you, will take you up on it if I do end up having to go, it’s up in the air now

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  12. BrowningNagle liked Brook!'s post in the thread Countries You Have Visited.

I have been to India multiple times but not to Mumbai. Been to Bangalore and Chennai. Not sure if your questions are Mumbai specific but...

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  13. NYJetsO12 liked JetsNation06's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

Meh. Some head scratching moves for sure. You just can't WASTE picks in the NFL draft and I thought several of Douglas' picks were...

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:10 PM
  14. abyzmul replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I keep seeing Mariah Carey.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  15. LAJet replied to the thread Joe Douglas comments about Alijah Vera Tucker's 5th year option.

He was on his way there in year one. I fully expect a great season from him, barring a freak injury God forbid.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:06 PM