Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. mezzavo liked 3lixer.'s post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I also like to talk out of my ass about things I have no fucking clue about. Cheers!

May 28, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  2. JackBower liked abyzmul's post in the thread General Film Talk Thread.

Upgrade was pretty good once I finished it. It felt like an 80 minute episode of Black Mirror.

May 28, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  3. mezzavo liked Acad23's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

Nice highlight reel on Malachi... I like his aggressiveness. I also liked the QB tossing him the ball. Reed? Looks like a good...

May 28, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  4. mezzavo liked truthbtold's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

My first impression is that he reminds me of a smaller Quincy Enunwa. I’m good with that.

May 28, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  5. JackBower replied to the thread The Golden Stream.

I liked her in other stuff like Westworld. She's not necessarily the problem with the show, moreso it is one of those shows that things...

May 28, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  6. Acad23 replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I'm sure it will help... but from what I've seen his route running is kinda shit. Hackett has got to design plays to get him the ball...

May 28, 2024 at 5:50 PM
  7. mezzavo liked 3lixer.'s post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I watched a ton of CUSA games this past year. Everyone on the field knew he was going to get the ball but they still had problems...

May 28, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  8. LAJet liked mezzavo's post in the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Ditto... It's surprising their effectiveness with these players but can't seem to hit, for the most part, with our regular draft. I...

May 28, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  9. mezzavo replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Ditto... It's surprising their effectiveness with these players but can't seem to hit, for the most part, with our regular draft. I...

May 28, 2024 at 5:38 PM
  10. mezzavo liked LAJet's post in the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

I think JD has done admirably well with UDFs, so there is that. I have no doubt we will again hit on a gem or two

May 28, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  11. mezzavo liked Jonathan_Vilma's post in the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Wish we took a crack at this kid in camp. [MEDIA] 61 yard game winner last year. The dude has a monster leg.

May 28, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  12. mezzavo liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Sorry, I have no clue. I'm just doing what Brook! asked and posting what info I can find on the UDFAs.

May 28, 2024 at 5:20 PM
  13. mezzavo liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

Leonard Taylor III, DT, Miami An absolutely massive signing for the Jets, Leonard Taylor III was arguably the top player available in...

May 28, 2024 at 5:19 PM
  14. westiedog1 liked barfolomew's post in the thread Countries You Have Visited.

You can read minds?

May 28, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  15. westiedog1 liked Ralebird's post in the thread Countries You Have Visited.

Seatguru.com is a lifesaver. I never make a reservation for something I'm not familiar with without checking there first. On just...

May 28, 2024 at 4:29 PM