Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. abyzmul replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

While you're at it, can you change mine back to 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner I've grown fond of it over the years.

May 14, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  2. dmw replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Jets get to beat on Purdy. Breece Hall will have a field day. Can't wait!

May 14, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  3. NY Jets68 liked dawinner127's post in the thread NFL schedule to be released May 15th.

How so? Toughest opponent on our schedule in the longest travel spot and we don’t have anything before it to make it more difficult....

May 14, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  4. Brook! replied to the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Man. Remember our bet? Your status reads as "Jets Over Bills". Time to change it to whatever you want. Sorry we forgot to update it....

May 14, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  5. Brook! liked Jeff M's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Gotta get in our game while they know for sure that AR will be able to play at least a few snaps.

May 14, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  6. mezzavo replied to the thread NFL schedule to be released May 15th.

I have to agree here. My wife saw that matchup and I think she was literally drooling. The Jets aren't in the same hemisphere as the...

May 14, 2024 at 4:33 PM
  7. mezzavo liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread NFL schedule to be released May 15th.

its never ideal to start out 0-1. I think the 49ers have the most talented roster in the NFL top to bottom, I dont want to face that...

May 14, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  8. HomeoftheJets replied to the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

There's a serious misunderstanding going on right now about what Hackett's role on the Packers was. People are thinking this is like...

May 14, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  9. mezzavo liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

I think you're missing some key aspects of the situation. First, that person would have been calling someone else's plays, and if they...

May 14, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  10. mezzavo liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

Idk about all of that. Its hard to tell, really yes execution is usually the main thing but when I hear Nathaniel Hackett say "he...

May 14, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  11. BrowningNagle liked Jeff M's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Gotta get in our game while they know for sure that AR will be able to play at least a few snaps.

May 14, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  12. mezzavo liked HomeoftheJets's post in the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

This sort of thing is why no matter how much offseason hype there is, I still doubt the Jets will amount to much.

May 14, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  13. BrowningNagle liked AndyDrums's post in the thread MNF - Jets @ SF Opener.

Remember the last time we played in SF? I think that game was 2-1 in extra innings LOL. All I'm gonna do is mention who our HC/OC...

May 14, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  14. BrowningNagle liked Trainer's post in the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

Lack of preparation, last minute game planning, no discipline. Seeing Lazard kicking a soccer ball around in the middle of practice...

May 14, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  15. mezzavo liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread Jets reportedly tried to replace Hackett.

Worst coordinator I’ve seen, even worse than his dad, who also sucked

May 14, 2024 at 4:17 PM