Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. Jonathan_Vilma replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I think that’s just your Google search results.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  2. Trainer replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Qwan'tez Stigger (DB).

His dad was ill, he had to take care of him and his family.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  3. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Qwan'tez Stigger (DB).

Why didn’t he play college if he was good in high school? Grades?

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  4. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Countries You Have Visited.

Thank you, will take you up on it if I do end up having to go, it’s up in the air now

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  5. BrowningNagle liked Brook!'s post in the thread Countries You Have Visited.

I have been to India multiple times but not to Mumbai. Been to Bangalore and Chennai. Not sure if your questions are Mumbai specific but...

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  6. NYJetsO12 liked JetsNation06's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

Meh. Some head scratching moves for sure. You just can't WASTE picks in the NFL draft and I thought several of Douglas' picks were...

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:10 PM
  7. abyzmul replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I keep seeing Mariah Carey.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  8. LAJet replied to the thread Joe Douglas comments about Alijah Vera Tucker's 5th year option.

He was on his way there in year one. I fully expect a great season from him, barring a freak injury God forbid.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  9. dmw replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

He's a good match to Rodgers style. Rodgers creates YAC machines.

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  10. Kronoking replied to the thread JFM traded to Denver for 2026 6th Rounder.

Yeah, what Borat asked above and who beat me to the post. I'd lean more into guessing a pick swap trade up to 145 or 147 would of been...

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  11. Savatage replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

I try not to get too much of a hi-light film boner, but, man I like this pick a lot. He could be special.

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:46 PM
  12. dmw replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

We don't know and we'll never know.

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  13. phatnols replied to the thread 2024 Jets UDFA signings.

I thought this was fake news so I did 16 double takes. this is real Never heard of the school and the name is LOL .... nice size...

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  14. Borat replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

One thing I will tell you - JD and Saleh sounded a lot happier when they got Corley than when they got Olu. Even showed text messages as...

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  15. Borat liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

[MEDIA]

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:30 PM